Good morning, trader! It’s time to get ready for another eventful day of trading and we’re kicking it off with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday.
There’s plenty of different news moving shares today. That includes quite a few earnings reports, as well as updates from pharmaceutical companies that investors are going to want to know about.
Let’s jump into those pre-market stock movers below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Focus Universal (NASDAQ:FCUV) stock starts off the list soaring close to 38% higher as it continues a rally that started with its IPO earlier this week.
- Tiziana Life Sciences (NASDAQ:TLSA) shares are climbing 20% higher this morning after announcing an exclusive license agreement with Precision BioSciences (NNASDAQ:DTIL).
- Zosano Pharma (NASDAQ:ZSAN) stock is rising about 16% higher on what looks to be a short-squeeze from retail traders.
- Cypress Environmental (NYSE:CELP) shares are heading roughly 14% higher despite a lack of news this morning.
- InterCure (NASDAQ:INCR) stock is increasing more than 13% just one day after joining the Nasdaq Exchange.
- ChargePoint Holdings (NYSE:CHPT) shares are sitting over 13% higher after releasing its earnings report for the second quarter of fiscal 2022.
- Ferroglobe (NASDAQ:GSM) stock is increasing nearly 13% in pre-market trading as it continues a rally that started a couple of weeks ago.
- INmune Bio (NASDAQ:INMB) shares are getting a more than 12% boost after releasing positive results from a Phase 1 clinical trial of its Alzheimer’s disease treatment.
- Asana (NYSE:ASAN) stock is rising over 11% following the release of its most recent earnings report.
- Support.com (NASDAQ:SPRT) shares are recovering more than 10% after the meme stock dipped yesterday.
10 Top Losers
- Meten EdtechX Education (NASDAQ:METX) stock is diving over 52% this morning after announcing the pricing of an underwritten public offering.
- Assembly Biosciences (NASDAQ:ASMB) shares are taking a more than 21% beating after announcing the discontinuation of development for its hepatitis B treatment.
- Unico American (NASDAQ:UNAM) stock is falling over 10% on no clear news this morning.
- Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment (NASDAQ:HOFV) shares are dropping more than 10% after postponing a music festival due to coronavirus spread in Ohio.
- ABVC BioPharma (NASDAQ:ABVC) stock is retreating about 10% after running higher yesterday on new filings for MDD and ADHD treatments.
- Chewy (NYSE:CHWY) shares are also declining close to 10% this morning after releasing its earnings report for the second quarter of 2021.
- Evaxion Biotech (NASDAQ:EVAX) stock is pulling back over 9% after a rally pushed it higher on Wednesday.
- Five Below (NASDAQ:FIVE) shares are slipping around 9% with the release of its Q2 2021 earnings report.
- Baudax Bio (NASDAQ:BXRX) stock is declining more than 8% after a recent rally sent it higher.
- C3.ai (NYSE:AI) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 7% after releasing earnings for its fiscal first quarter of 2021.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.