Eric Johnson (RSS)
- How to Capitalize on China’s Brokerage Bonanza
- 3 Chinese Stocks Poised to Beat Sector Leaders
- What the Ruble’s Collapse Means for Chinese Auto Stocks
- 5 Risks Facing Chinese Oil Stocks
- 4 Reasons to Buy China Travel Stocks Before Spring
Eric Johnson has been writing and editing business magazine, wire service, newspaper and website copy for more than 30 years. He covered the auto industry as Detroit bureau chief for United Press International in the 1990s and followed the Czech Republic's transition to the European Union as Prague correspondent for the German news agency Deutsche Presse-Agentur in the early 2000s. Eric has been living in Beijing and covering China's market reforms as an editor for the Chinese business magazines Caixin and Caijing since 2007. He joined InvestorPlace in 2014.