Domino’s Pizza (NYSE:DPZ) is updating its logo and revamping its stores. Here are a few things to expect from the new designs that will begin rolling out in October.
- Future stores will have its pizza-making artists on display as they hand-toss fresh dough and custom-make customers’ orders (The chain calls this “Pizza Theater.”)
- Some stores will feature a number of “grab and go” items, such as salads, milk, cookies and mini dessert parfaits.
- In-store dining and big screen televisions will also be a part of some locations as well.
- Chalk boards to allow customers to express their creativity or to leave feedback for the staff will be at most locations.
- Depending on the availability of square footage, some stores will have one or all of the following: A comfortable lobby, open-area viewing of the food preparation process (with a step platform for children) and kiosk stations easy ordering.
- A revamped menu will also be introduced.
- The new logo (featured above) is designed to stand on its own without being next to the company’s name.
Domino’s has tested the new store designs at about 12 of its U.S. markets this year. Here’s a sneak peek of the new concept.