The new Fantasyland is now open for laughs and cheers at Walt Disney‘s (NYSE:DIS) Walt Disney World resort.
Fantasyland has been closed for construction since last year, but The Enchanted Forest and The Storybook Circus began welcoming guests on Dec. 6.
The reworking of Fantasyland is the biggest expansion in the history of the park, but Disney isn’t done with the makeover — over the next two years, the park will see the opening of the Princess Fairytale Hall and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
Here are some of the new attractions:
- Enchanted Tales with Belle: Stories hosted by Belle and Lumiere
- Be Our Guest Restaurant: Visitors can dine in the Beast’s castle
- Under the Sea — Journey of the Little Mermaid: A new music attraction in Prince Eric’s castle
- Ariel’s Grotto: Photos and autographs with the Little Mermaid
- The Barnstormer: Fly with The Great Goofini
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant: Soar above The Storybook Circus
- Casey Jr. Splash ‘N’ Soak Station: Play with water and get soaked
- Fantasyland Station: The newest stop on the Walt Disney World Railroad