Face it, it’s been a long, cold, snowy winter for most Americans. From the Midwest to New England, roads are icy, snow remains on the ground and the mercury is still way too low for comfort. Fortunately, some of the best travel deals for March can whisk you away to warmer, cheerier climes.
Here are some of the best travel deals for March, according to Budget Travel:
- Norwegian Cruise Lines (NCLH) will give passengers who book last-minute trips on its cruise ship special discounts.
- Adventurous world travelers can snag a 15% discount on tours of worldwide destinations from G Adventures if they book by Mar. 6.
- The Grand Lucayan on Grand Bahama Island resort is offering rates starting at just $125 a night for travel between Mar. 1 and Jun. 15. Additional discounts on recreational services are available.
- Specially-priced golf package trips to Bermuda are available until Mar. 31.
- You can “Say No to Snow” at 10 resorts in sunny, Curaçao with hefty discounts on room rates and services.
- If you’d rather remain in the U.S., VacationHomeRentals.com is offering deals on rental homes in warmer U.S. locations from Florida to California.
- Red Roof Inns in Florida are offering per-night rates between $49.99 and $99.99, depending on the location.
Please visit Budget Travel to see more information about the Best Travel Deals for March.