Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 1.0% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 0.7% today.
- Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC): DRC stock is up 0.8% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Lindsay Corp (LNN): LNN stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 0.6% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is down 2.9% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is down 2.7% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Gencorp Inc (GY): GY stock is down 1.4%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.