Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.6% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.7% and the S&P 500 rose 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 4.7% to $60.22, near the 52-week high of $61.33.
- Boulder Brands Inc (BDBD): BDBD stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.6% to $20.15, near the 52-week high of $20.15.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 1.5% to a new 52-week high of $49.12.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.4% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.9% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 2.9% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 2.1% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.7% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 0.3% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.