Services stocks declined broadly 0.7% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 9.1% today.
- Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG): SIG stock is up 4.7% to a new 52-week high of $103.00.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 1.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 1.8% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 1.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 1.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Accenture Plc. (ACN): ACN stock is down 7.4% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 5.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 5.0%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 3.6% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 3.7% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 4.2% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 3.0% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 3.2%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 2.8% today and down 39.6% in the last month.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.