Services stocks declined broadly 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Walter Investment Management Corp (WAC): WAC stock is up 4.5% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is up 2.9% today.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is up 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment (PEI): PEI stock is up 2.5% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is up 2.2% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is up 2.1% today.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): DLR stock is up 2.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is up 2.1% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is up 2.0% to a new 52-week high of $5.53.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Directv (DTV): DTV stock is down 3.5% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 3.2% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is down 3.1% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is down 2.8% today.
- Lasalle Hotel Properties (LHO): LHO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrance (ULTA): ULTA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Capstead Mortgage Corp (CMO): CMO stock is down 2.3% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is down 2.4%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.