Technology stocks finished up 0.8% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.8%, the Nasdaq increased 0.7% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is up 6.0% today.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is up 5.8% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is up 5.4% today.
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR): MPWR stock is up 4.5% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 4.2% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 4.2% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is up 3.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is up 3.7% today.
- Oracle Corp (ORCL): ORCL stock is up 3.6% to a new 52-week high of $41.01.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is up 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is down 0.6% today.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM): QCOM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Opentable (OPEN): OPEN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 0.4% today.
- Autonavi Holdings (AMAP): AMAP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.