Transportation stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 0.7% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 0.4% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is up 0.3% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 0.2% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS): HOS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 0.9% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF): GLF stock is down 0.8% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.