Capital goods stocks finished down broadly 0.1% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is up 1.4% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 0.6% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 0.7% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is down 1.7% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 1.4% today.
- Briggs & Stratton Corp (BGG): BGG stock is down 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.2% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 1.1% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is down 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.