Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 2.1% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 1.4% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 1.0% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 1.0% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 0.3% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.2% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 0.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.