Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Boulder Brands Inc (BDBD): BDBD stock is up 1.0% today and up 21.8% in the last month.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Diamond Foods (DMND): DMND stock is up 0.4% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.3% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.8% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 0.5% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.