Services stocks advanced broadly 0.9% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.7%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.0% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 13.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 4.3% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 4.0% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is up 3.3% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 4.4% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is up 3.7% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 3.4% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 2.9% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 2.7% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 6.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 0.9% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Realty Income Corp (O): O stock is down 0.7% today.
- G&K Services (GK): GK stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Safeway Inc (SWY): SWY stock is down 0.5%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 0.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.