Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is up 9.2% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 4.1% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 3.4% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 3.2% to a new 52-week high of $5.42.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is up 1.5% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is up 1.8% today.
- Fei Company (FEIC): FEIC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Osi Systems (OSIS): OSIS stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 6.5% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is down 4.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 4.8% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 4.4% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 4.3% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 4.1% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 4.1% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 4.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 2.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Concur Technologies (CNQR): CNQR stock is down 2.4%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.