Capital goods stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.5% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is up 2.6% today.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 1.9% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Gencorp Inc (GY): GY stock is up 2.2% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 0.5% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.