Consumer cyclical stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.9% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 1.5% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 1.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 0.5% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 0.3%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 0.2%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 2.3% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 2.1% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is down 1.2% today.
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is down 1.1% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 1.0% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.