Consumer cyclical stocks fell broadly 1.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 6.8% to a new 52-week high of $80.56.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 6.1% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 2.8% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 1.2%, marking the ninth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 1.0% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.7% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 6.4% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 4.2% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 2.9% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is down 2.1% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.