Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 8.2% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 7.3% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 0.5% today.
- Quiksilver (ZQK): ZQK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 0.5% today.
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is down 0.5% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is down 0.5% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.