Consumer cyclical stocks finished up broadly 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 1.6% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 1.2% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 0.9% to a new 52-week high of $60.03.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is down 0.8% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 0.4% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 0.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 0.3% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.2% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 0.2% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is down 0.2% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.