Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.5% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 2.1% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 1.9% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 1.6% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 1.6% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 1.6% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Vera Bradley (VRA): VRA stock is down 0.4% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.