Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq declined 1.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 4.0% today on 6 times normal volume.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 3.3% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 3.2% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 2.9% today.
- Vera Bradley (VRA): VRA stock is down 2.8% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 2.7% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.