Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly 0.6% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.7%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.8% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Quiksilver (ZQK): ZQK stock is up 3.0% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 2.0% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 1.9% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 1.5% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 1.5% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 48.2% to a new 52-week low of $52.89.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 2.9% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.