Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is up 1.8% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.4% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 0.5% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.4% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is up 0.4% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN): RDEN stock is down 2.8% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.3% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.