Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 3.5% to a new 52-week high of $54.21.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 2.3% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 1.2% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 1.1%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.7%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.7% to a new 52-week high of $29.35.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 3.2% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 2.8% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.