Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 8.9% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 3.5% to a new 52-week high of $57.16.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN): RDEN stock is up 2.4% today and up 26.4% in the last month.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 2.4% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.9% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 1.8% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 3.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 0.1% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.4% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.4% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 0.3% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 0.3% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.