Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 6.6% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 2.8% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 2.2% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 1.9% to a new 52-week high of $115.48.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 1.7% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 1.6% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 1.3% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 1.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 0.3% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.