Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.5% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 1.8% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is up 1.7% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.6% today.
- Boulder Brands Inc (BDBD): BDBD stock is up 1.6% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 1.3% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 1.1% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.0% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.