Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced broadly 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq pushed 0.7% higher and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 1.1% to a new 52-week high of $9.05.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.0% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 0.8% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.8%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 2.4% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 1.6% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 1.1% today.
- Boulder Brands Inc (BDBD): BDBD stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.