Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 1.1% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.8% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 1.6% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 1.5% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 1.4% to a new 52-week high of $99.59.
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN): RDEN stock is up 1.3% today and up 23.4% in the last month.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 1.2% to a new 52-week high of $69.56.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.4% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.