Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.7%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 2.0% to a new 52-week high of $21.48.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 2.0% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.4% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 3.4% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 3.0% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 1.1% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.