Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up broadly 0.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 1.1% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 1.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 0.9% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.9% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.7% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 0.4% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.3% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 0.3% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.