Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down on Wall Street on Thursday, down 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.1%, the Nasdaq plunged 3.1% and the S&P 500 declined 2.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $8.46.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 3.8% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.8% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.