Energy stocks finished down broadly 1.7% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.9% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Amerigas Partners L.P. (APU): APU stock is up 0.5%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is up 0.2% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp (APC): APC stock is down 4.1% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 3.7% today.
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is down 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Baker Hughes Inc (BHI): BHI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 3.3% today.
- Halliburton Company (HAL): HAL stock is down 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 3.1% today.
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW): ATW stock is down 3.1% today.
- Key Energy Services (KEG): KEG stock is down 3.1% today.
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.