Energy stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR): MHR stock is up 3.4% today.
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is up 3.0% today.
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Flotek Industries (FTK): FTK stock is up 2.5% today.
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is up 2.2% to a new 52-week high of $82.47.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 2.2% to a new 52-week high of $67.16.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is up 2.1% today and up 27.6% in the last month.
- Key Energy Services (KEG): KEG stock is up 1.9% today.
- Kodiak Oil (KOG): KOG stock is up 1.8% today.
- World Fuel Services Corp (INT): INT stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Ross Group Plc (RGP): RGP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ev Energy Partners L.P. (EVEP): EVEP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Marathon Oil Corp (MRO): MRO stock is down 2.0% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Murphy Oil Corp (MUR): MUR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Qep Resources (QEP): QEP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 1.1% today.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.