Financial stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.5% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is up 3.9% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 1.6% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is up 2.0% today.
- Fleetcor Technologies (FLT): FLT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mgic Investment Corp (MTG): MTG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Bgc Partners (BGCP): BGCP stock is up 1.3% today.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is down 2.4% today.
- First Niagara Financial Group Inc (FNFG): FNFG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Pacwest Bancorp (PACW): PACW stock is down 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 1.8% today and down 26.7% in the last month.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 1.7% today.
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is down 1.2% today.
- United Bankshares (UBSI): UBSI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Administradora De Fondos De Pensiones (PVD): PVD stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.