Healthcare stocks fell broadly 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is up 3.6% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Opko Health Inc (OPK): OPK stock is up 1.8% today.
- Neogen Corp (NEOG): NEOG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Kindred Healthcare (KND): KND stock is up 1.5% today.
- Perrigo Company (PRGO): PRGO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Resmed Inc (RMD): RMD stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK): GSK stock is up 1.3% today.
- Wuxi Pharmatech [Cayman] Inc (WX): WX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY): ALNY stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 3.6% today.
- Mylan Inc (MYL): MYL stock is down 2.8% today.
- Gilead Sciences (GILD): GILD stock is down 2.7% today.
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX): PCRX stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR): QCOR stock is down 1.7% today and down 22.8% in the last month.
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR): ACOR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Insulet Corp (PODD): PODD stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Acceleron Pharma Inc (XLRN): XLRN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Celgene Corp (CELG): CELG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (ENDP): ENDP stock is down 0.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.