Services stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is up 3.5% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is up 3.4% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 3.5% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 2.7% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 2.0% to a new 52-week high of $39.51.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP): HPP stock is up 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrance (ULTA): ULTA stock is up 1.8% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 2.9% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is down 2.2% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 2.1% today.
- CBS Corp (CBS): CBS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is down 1.4% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 1.5% to a new 52-week low of $14.42.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 1.4%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.