Services stocks rose broadly 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is up 3.7% today.
- Autonation Inc (AN): AN stock is up 3.1% to a new 52-week high of $55.49.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is up 3.3% to a new 52-week high of $53.71.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 2.0% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is up 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- O’Reilly Automotive (ORLY): ORLY stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is down 7.7% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 5.5% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is down 4.9% today.
- Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH): SNH stock is down 3.7% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 2.0% today.
- CBS Corp (CBS): CBS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is down 1.7% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.