Services stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 3.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 3.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is up 2.6% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 2.5% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is up 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is up 1.6% today.
- Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT): DFT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is down 10.0% today.
- G&K Services (GK): GK stock is down 3.3% today.
- Shaw Communications Inc (SJR): SJR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 2.2% today.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 1.7% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is down 1.6% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 1.5% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.