Services stocks declined broadly 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.9% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): DKS stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dolby Laboratories (DLB): DLB stock is up 1.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 1.8%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nordstrom (JWN): JWN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Susser Holdings Corp (SUSS): SUSS stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Brink’s Company (BCO): BCO stock is down 5.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 4.3% today.
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 4.0% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 3.8% today.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is down 3.4% today.
- Hospitality Properites Trust (HPT): HPT stock is down 3.2% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 3.1% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 2.9% today.
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.