Services stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is up 4.9% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 4.2%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 3.3% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is up 3.7% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is up 2.8% today.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is up 3.2% today and up 21.3% in the last month.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 2.4% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 2.2% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 4.1% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 3.0% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): SBAC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Dineequity Inc (DIN): DIN stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.