Services stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT): LVLT stock is up 11.9% to a new 52-week high of $41.51.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is up 8.7% today.
- Ctc Media (CTCM): CTCM stock is up 6.9% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 5.7% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 4.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is up 4.1% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is up 3.6% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sun Communities (SUI): SUI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Hyatt Hotels Corp (H): H stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vistaprint N.V. (VPRT): VPRT stock is down 19.5% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 12.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dolby Laboratories (DLB): DLB stock is down 9.0% today.
- Panera Bread Company (PNRA): PNRA stock is down 7.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 5.4% today.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is down 4.7% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 5.7% today.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL): JLL stock is down 4.6% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 4.3% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 4.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.