Services stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is up 7.2% today.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is up 6.5% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 6.4% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 5.7% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 6.0% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is up 5.6% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 5.0% today.
- G&K Services (GK): GK stock is up 3.9% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 3.6% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 3.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 10.6% to a new 52-week low of $0.93.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is down 7.8% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is down 6.9% today.
- Marriot Vacations Worldwide Cor (VAC): VAC stock is down 2.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.