Technology stocks finished up 1.0% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 4.8% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 3.4% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is up 2.6% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 2.5% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is up 2.2% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 2.2% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is up 1.9% today.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is up 1.9% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is down 4.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 4.5% to a new 52-week low of $73.59.
- Concur Technologies (CNQR): CNQR stock is down 4.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 3.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 3.8% to a new 52-week low of $37.42.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is down 3.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 3.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is down 3.7% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 3.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 3.5% to a new 52-week low of $34.58.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.