Technology stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is up 16.4% to a new 52-week high of $113.78.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is up 15.2% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 5.6% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is up 5.7% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is up 5.5% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is up 5.3% to a new 52-week high of $8.52.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is up 5.1% to a new 52-week high of $57.91.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB): DNB stock is up 4.4% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 4.1% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is up 3.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is down 25.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 7.9% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is down 7.4% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 7.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Osi Systems (OSIS): OSIS stock is down 7.3% today.
- Fei Company (FEIC): FEIC stock is down 6.8% today.
- Concur Technologies (CNQR): CNQR stock is down 6.3% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 4.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Franklin Electric Co. (FELE): FELE stock is down 4.2% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 3.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.