Technology stocks advanced 0.7% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.7% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.8% and the S&P 500 increased 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is up 4.5% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 4.7% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 3.5% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 2.8% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 3.4% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is up 3.1% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 3.1% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is up 2.9% to a new 52-week high of $30.60.
- Opower Inc. (OPWR): OPWR stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 3.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 3.5% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 2.3% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.