Technology stocks rose broadly 0.6% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq rose 0.7% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is up 11.0% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is up 11.2% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is up 9.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is up 8.2% to a new 52-week high of $14.37.
- Citrix Systems (CTXS): CTXS stock is up 7.3% today.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is up 7.3% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 7.0% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is up 7.2% to a new 52-week high of $8.52.
- Texas Instruments Inc (TXN): TXN stock is up 5.0% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 4.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is down 9.2% today.
- Avnet Inc (AVT): AVT stock is down 7.4% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 6.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 4.9% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 4.6% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 4.1% today.
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM): QCOM stock is down 3.8% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 3.1% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.5% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 4.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.