Technology stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 6.7% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 5.3% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 4.5% to a new 52-week high of $27.85.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 4.4% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 3.4% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Linear Technology Corp (LLTC): LLTC stock is up 2.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is up 2.7% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): CTRX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 1.2% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is down 1.0% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is down 1.0% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.